Join The Krewe
Join the Blue Krewe Team! Open positions are listed below.
Blue Bikes Fleet Technician & Bike Maintenance Technicians
Currently looking for self-motivated, highly energetic locals for immediate Full-Time opportunities. Come join our Krewe as a Bike Fleet Tech or a Bike Maintenance Tech, with rates starting at $15/hr.
- Willing to work outside
- Able to bike and walk for majority of a shift
- Comfortable occasionally driving a Company Vehicle
- Able to lift 50lbs, repeatedly
- Internally driven to provide excellent customer experiences
- Passionate about improving our New Orleans Community
Blue Krewe is returning Blue Bikes to the streets of New Orleans. We are a local non-profit dedicated to bringing bike share and transportation equity to a neighborhood near you. Help us grow and saturate the city streets with good feels and rolling wheels.
Are you passionate about biking, community engagement, and the expansion of fun, healthy, and equitable transportation options for New Orleanians? If so, serve at Blue Krewe – the local non-profit that manages the Blue Bikes program here in New Orleans – as the Blue Bikes Nola Outreach Coordinator VISTA!
The Outreach Coordinator will work with the Community Engagement Manager for represent Blue Krewe and promote Blue Bikes in the community.
The Outreach Coordinator’s primary responsibilities will be to:
- Expand upon outreach efforts and identify new opportunities to educate the community about the health, environmental, and social benefits of bikeshare.
- Build capacity for Blue Krewe by overseeing and expanding Blue Bikes volunteers.
- Oversee Blue Bikes communications channels.
To apply for this position, visit the position listing on the AmeriCorps Vista site.